My boss file me absconding case

Hi everyone im Jlo,
Just i what to know what i need to do about my problem in my visa. I get hired in muscat oman dated February 29 2017 as Photographer cum Photoshop editor.
Im working with may arbab in a couple of months and i saw attitude they have but still i need to  work for my family i did not to stop working with them even sometimes i did little failure in my work they threatend me to send me to police Or they will cancel and because of that im afraid to loss my job because first im thinking about my family who they need me. Then they always threatend me that one click i will dissapear they are threatening me that they can do what they wanna to me. June 01 2017 my arbab do sexuall harassment to me in my flat. I decided to go in police station and when i go to police station the police officer tell me to go to phil embassy and in the next day i come but before i go i call my agency whos the one who give this job when i call him he stop me to file case to my arbab he tell me that if i will file case it will take long time and about me how can i survived in this country that i did not know about anything. He tell me he will call my arbab and ask what he wanna do. When he call my arbab he tell that they will give relesead to change my sponsor so i decided not to file case after that i look for a new work my arbab call to my old sponsor but he refuse he refuse how many times i find new work but he always refuse my arbab and then the last one my madam shes asking uf how much she will pay if they will allow me to work with her. But my old sponsor tell that she cant hire me because he already file case against me absconding. now how many months im here living for nothing my passport is with them. I dont have anything just my friend she is the one helping me for anything  and im afraid to go in police and i will be detained in jail. What i need to do to fix my problem coz i want to be with my family. And some of my friends telling me i will go in the jail or i will pay my penalty?  How can i do that because 100 baiza in my pocket i dont have. Can u please help me or give me idea to fix my problem.
Thank you

Hi jlo03,

Without wasting any more time, go straight to your embassy and narrate your concerns to them - in detail.

Do not listen to your agent, or your sponsor, or to anybody else, in this regard.

If anyone can help you, then it can only be your country's embassy officials.

They will provide you with food, shelter and legal assistance as may be needed.

Ruthless rascals exist everywhere. Have no words to express the anger to the filthy sponsor (can't leave the decency level on this forum though).  Sad to see the attitude of ROP even.

As Mr. Sumitran stated, trust noone at this stage and immediately consult with the higher authorities of your embassy and put forward your concerns.

If they put absconding case on him...  Soo he can work in other gcc countries or not?

If the guy took emergency and went to our country  and didnt come back if they put absconding case on him soo he can work in other gcc countries or not.  I know his visa not yet cancel from oman but he apply for cancellation somehow or after 6month it will cancel by oman immigration automatically if i didnt enter in oman until 6months then i can work for other gcc countries with absconding case in oman?

is it still possible for me to apply for police clearance if I ran away with my boss in Oman, I need police clearance for my US visa , way back 2011  and i exited Oman tru Amnesty in 2015