Al Hamra preschool

Hi all,

Myself and my family are heading out to Saudi in the summer and I would like to send my daughter to the pre-school on Al Hamra Compound.  (we are being allocated housing on that compound)  My daughter is used to nursery and although my husband will become a full time dad (much to his excited) I think she will miss the regular interaction with other children.  Can anyone tell me more about the pre-school (my daughter will be 2.5 years old when we arrive)  Does anyone have children of this age and if so what do you do on a regular basis e.g. use the pre-school, international school, clubs and get togethers which will happily take a dad and daughter.

Any info gratefully recieved.  Pulling my daughter away from her fantastic nursery is my one concern about starting our new adventure.

Thankx

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Curious George :)

I hope other members will share their experiences and advise you on the best solutions.

Regards
Armand

Dear George

I have recently moved up to Saudi with hubby and daughter. I have heard good thing about this preschool. Have you arrived? Can you give me some info? We are not inside that particulr compound, but very nearby. So, please let me know if they accept children who are not living there. We have a lovely preschool here, but I had heard that being at al hamra is better in order to get into the british international school. any advice is appreciated

I am also travelling to KSA with my family and I have a 2.5 yr old that I would like to send to a nursery... so any advice would be beneficial