Schools in Abha or Khamis Mushayt

#1 08 June 2011 08:16:20

raniahtm

Schools in Abha or Khamis Mushayt

Hello,

I am looking for an international school in Abha or Khamis Mushayt in Saudi Arabia. Appreciate it if anyone can share some information.

#4 18 April 2012 17:48:23

TheLegendLeads

Re: Schools in Abha or Khamis Mushayt

Khamis Mushayt is a distant city of KSA close to Yemen border and WAY far away from the 3 main cities; Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam.

As I know, there are either no EB members or they don't pay visits regularly.

#5 18 April 2012 21:45:45

Dave-KSA
Dave-KSA
Jizan

I'm not an expert whether there's an Intl school or not, but I can tell you that the Abha-Jizan reagion in extreme Southern KSA is very remote, and the towns are small and I would be surprised if there was an Intl school anywhere in the province, as the entire region was once part of Yemen, and taken over by KSA in a border war not so long ago.  The region is culturally Yemeni, not Saudi, and a bit 3rd worldly compared to the rest of the Kingdom.  That's not to say there isn't an International school in Abha, but I would be surprised if there was.

#6 20 April 2012 07:55:00

happytraveller

I am likely to be moving to Abha  - although I cannot confirm if their is an International School there I would think that there will be one in Khamis as there are a lot of "western" company offices there supporting the airbase.
British Aerospace has an office there and there is a British Consulate.
I understand the university in Abha has 20 000 students with many expat lecturers.

#10 27 November 2013 15:46:34

saimaali
saimaali
Lahore

I have 18 years of teaching experience...now a days working as an administrator in an islamjc sxhool...want to join ur school for better future prospects..

Expatriate health insurance Saudi Arabia
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Expat banking Saudi Arabia
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Saudi Arabia
A few tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Saudi Arabia
Don't worry and travel happy across Saudi Arabia.
>> Click here