Backstreetboys liveshow

Is anyone here going for BSB liveshow this March? If yes, could  I pls join you guys?

They're still in the business?

yup, even now just 4 members but they are reviving quite well. I love BSB

Lua Dinh wrote:

yup, even now just 4 members but they are reviving quite well. I love BSB

OK.......

IMO, They are just $$$ making tools for the record companies. Their fame is short-lived.

I doubt they can survive like those 70s bands; eg: Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, etc who survive for more than 3 decades & still going strong.

Of course they cannot be compared with those 70s bands. And sure, with the current balloon market, all bands set up just for money making. But I do love Brian's voice. I think it is incredible.

You sound not like BSB?

Lua Dinh wrote:

Of course they cannot be compared with those 70s bands. And sure, with the current balloon market, all bands set up just for money making. But I do love Brian's voice. I think it is incredible.

You sound not like BSB?

I dont like boy bands, including them & justin beiber.

Not all bands are just for $ making. Take a look at Slayer. They're still going strong for nearly 3 decades without any radio airplay, etc. Their music that makes them famous around the world.

But its a totally different genre from boybands. Most girls will love boybands. Hehe

and most of men like girlbands :P. Human demand...haha

Lua Dinh wrote:

and most of men like girlbands :P. Human demand...haha

You mean like Spice Girls or Pussycat Dolls?

Give me a break! I rather be deaf than listening to those girl bands.:lol::lol::lol:

I like BSB. But it's BTB of those 70s BTB. They were disruption in from so many year ago. Now, they come back. Do you think, They can singing with all the passion as before? I can not belive, too. Maybe, BTB is past now. There are so many bands had a long time stirred the world music market by golden voice and all passion of them. But, after a long time disruption, if now, they come back, maybe, they will make to lose their nice image before in the mind of fans because their omission. :)

got 5 tickets 1,500,000đ (original price) E5 quân khu 7 ho chi minh. anyone interested? contact at [email protected] or 0909774796

advertise well ^_^