Marrying in Panama

I'm have been divorced twice ,do I have to get both divorce papers apostilled are only the last one ,do I have to get it professionally​ translated are can I use a translator application and use that .

My fiancee lives in Panama , her last divorce has in Panama ,but her ex has passed away ,do we need to apostille her divorce papers are will just death certificate be good since he has passed away

That sounds like a legal question. Maybe M*** can help, or direct you to someone who can. Kraemerlaw.com.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or through the private messaging system to avoid any kind of advertising on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I highly recommend M*** as well. Very honest lawyer, something that can be very difficult for many of is to find.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or through the private messaging system to avoid any kind of advertising on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Im glad that your experience with M*** was positive but I can think of more than a few friends/acquaintenences of mine who will testify otherwise........One Canadian friend had to go into his office and physically demand he give his passport back or else........Becuz he had dawdled and fooled around and charged him for nothing..........He speaks perfect English so he figures that gives him the right to charge top dollar......But maybe he has learned and gotten better......dunno, but dont intend to find out.........