Study and live in Saudi Arabia

Assalamu aleykum everybody! sorry for my not good english. I'm very happy that i find this forum ). My name is Diyor, I'm from Uzbekistan, I'm interesting to study and live in Saudi Arabiya Insha Allah. Please help me if you can, and ask to some my questions. Is it true that education in Saudiya is free like medicine help? When begin study and admitting students to universities? Thanks everybody for attention!!! Assalamu alekum!

I read what i print, so i find mistake. not "ask" but "answer to some my questions" ) i steel learn english.

Welcome on Expat.com Diyor ;)

Due to off-topic reason, your messages have been introduced in a new discussion! Hope other members will bring their input soon.

Best Regards

Welcome Diyor, sorry that I cannot help you with your question, have no idea on free education/studying and healthcare in Saudi.  Maybe some of the Saudi members here can help you with some information sources?  Good luck :)

Hi im new here and my name is nanahafsah pls how can i move over to saudi to further my education and be a citizing there pls help out.thanks