Need a job in Hungary

Hy all!

I really need your help .. My boyfriend went back to India, because his visa got over. He was here in Hungary, with me for 3 months. He was looking for jobs madly. He has a very high education, but from everywhere just refusing came back :(
Even now, he is trying hardly from Bangalore,,, but nothing is happening. I dont want to belive that may I will never be able to see him again!
Cant you help me? At least some good advice?
What should I do to get him a job here?

Hi,

Knowing his skills would help us help :-)
(Bangalore suggests IT to my prejudices.)

Gabor

google Morgan Stanley Budapest
morganstanley.com/about/careers/careersearch.html?cpURL=http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_ms/external/gateway.do%3FfunctionName%3DsearchFromLink%26com.peopleclick.cp.formdata.JPM_LOCATION%3D2287%26com.peopleclick.cp.formdata.hitsPerPage%3D10

or IBM or GE i think...

go to Adduco or Kelly Financial or Kelly Services (althought most likely jobs w/o Hungarian language are very limited).

Már megpróbáltam az összeset, de sehonnan se kaptunk vissza jó válaszokat. Igazából nem értem, mert a legtöbben azt mondják nagyon erős az Önéletrajza... mégse kell valamiért.

Esetleg elküldhetném egy e-mailban az Önéletrajzát??

Köszönöm szépen a hozzászólást!!!!

Welcome on Expat.com Neodolinda ;)

Can you kindly post in English in this Anglophone forum so that other members can understand and eventually participate.

Thanks for your kind comprehension!

Regards

j'espère que vous avez reçut mon message faite le parvenir a votre ami il y a toujours des solutions

a très bientôt

Yud wrote:

Can you kindly post in English in this Anglophone forum so that other members can understand and eventually participate.

I do not understand the French post... Somebody can help?

Neodolinda wrote:

Google Translate?

Neodolinda wrote:

j'espère que vous avez reçut mon message faite le parvenir a votre ami il y a toujours des solutions

a très bientôt

It means the following: I hope you've received my message. Tell your friend that there's always a solution.

Hi Kistarcsa,

May I know which nationality you are?If you belong to EU then you guys can get married and based on that you two can live in Hungary.