Computer IT jobs?

Hi there,
I am a 26 years old algerian women and I currently work in the US. I ve been in the US for
Now 8 years. I've completed my degrees and my visa is about to expire.
I know I could fighet a bit more to stay in the US but the truth is,I miss my parents and I am not very happy here .
I am thinking of moving to Tunisia but I am terrified lol
I am not sure if I ll ever find a job that would pay me as good as in the US. Not sure it my field ( IT/computer:management) is developed enoug
Any well known companies? Job website?

Meriem

hi

The field is developed, but you need to speak french for sure, other than that you can't work at the government because you need a Tunisian Nationality and diplomat equivalence. The pay range is less than USA, but if you are in management and you have good work experience you can get a good payroll, anyway life is not that expensive like in USA, in IT field you live well in Tunisia.

Good luck

Meriem - you should understand that jobs - any jobs - will go to a Tunisian before you.  We have high unemployment and you will probably not be successful to find work.  Also you should check with the Embassy to know if you will be able to enter Tunisia.  Now the laws are very strict in regard to Algerians...........mostly the younger males.  If you are coming here for work then I advise against it.