Young newbies to Saigon

Hello!

I'm new to Saigon and wanting to meet some other young expats, hit me up for a coffee/beer/beverage of your choice. I'm here for a couple of months and hoping to make some friends!

Cheers

Bianca ✌️

Hey Bianca,
I am also going to stay in HCMC for a few months and just like you, I'd like to meet other expats here and make some friends. We can get to know each other and hang out if you'd like ☺
Have a great evening,
Emma 💃

Hey Emma, yeah that sounds awesome! I'll send you a private message :)

Hey guys are you on a long backpack trip or planning to stay in HCMC for the long term?

Well I'm living / working here in Saigon for 3 months - don't know what constitutes long term but I'm not a backpacker per se.. :)

Hello, I am also living and working in Saigon, very happy to meet you

I see, I would like to live in Saigon for the long term but has yet to find a job. Do you have any ideas?

Hmm I am not sure joeltayweiqi I had a few people from home connect me up. I don't/wouldn't even know where to start!

Quaymat321234 how long have you been living here? :)

Jobs are very diverse, if you are a programmer then you can sit or go anywhere else can make money.

For example: Cooperation with a business is in need of translating articles into English, German, ...

Writing articles on demand for 10$ / article (Writing articles in English, German, ... for businesses to promote services / products abroad).

Example 2: Investment in real estate

I have been living in Vietnam since 2001

I am the owner of two companies in Vietnam

Oh what do your two companies do?

Hi bianca, im also here for a few months. would like to meet some expats also.

Hi Pawarenga, happy to meet you for a coffee/beer sometime this week if you're interested, chat about saigon/life :)

Sounds great bianca, I"ll let you decide time and place as I've still yet to find employment and noticed you work. except monday  as i have plans. look forward to chatting.