Just arrived in Saigon from the UK

Hi all.. I just arrived here form the UK yesterday.. I have 2 more days before I have to start work so wondered if anyone would like to meet for coffee/ drink and a chat about the city (or anything!)

I'm based in Thu Duc but sure I can central if needs be!

We can meet when you have free time! Welcome! :)

Hi
Am a local guy who want to hang out! If you need to know more abt the city or any thing in saigon! Am the right person to hang out

Nguyen

Welcome to Saigon!

Welcome to SG. I just recently came back to VN and enjoying every minute of it!
I'm sure you will too. The countryside is awesome!

Hey Sarah,
You'll love it here in Saigon. I moved here from Ireland, been here 6 weeks and am still finding plenty of new places and things to do. City is a bit crazy at first but you won't be long settling in.

If you still have questions about the city, you can contact on this, or if  you haven't met anyone yet, I'll be around tomorrow afternoon if you want a chat.

How can we meet up?
An

Hi

I am coming to Saigon in July to find a wife.  I am finding girl through internet.  What district is most central for me to live so most convenient for girls living in all parts of Saigon can come to meet me. I plan to stay in Asia for 2 years to find wife before we go back to U.S.

Thanks

Hello Sarah,

Welcome to Saigon! I am free at weekend and my place is near D1. If you need a friend to talk and wanna know more about my country, feel free to drop me a line.

Cheers,
Giang

Welcome to HCMC,
I'm living at Dist.7. If you wanna show around, just contact with me.

I hope you enjoy Vietnam, if you need any question relate to life here then feel free to ask people, also be aware the scam is around the street, it`s not always safe as UK.

Cheers
T

Welcome to Paradise. If you ever travel to Da Nang give me a shout. Enjoy yourself! :top:

me too in q7
wats your email
we can drink and eat hehe

sarahhartle wrote:

Hi all.. I just arrived here form the UK yesterday.. I have 2 more days before I have to start work so wondered if anyone would like to meet for coffee/ drink and a chat about the city (or anything!)

I'm based in Thu Duc but sure I can central if needs be!

I've spent a few years in Thu Duc and come back often. It's a bit different than living in HCMC/D1 that's for sure. Let me know if you have trouble finding anything. You should also be a litte careful when walking around late at night. Thu Duc isn't as safe for foreigner's as other parts of VN.

Hi Sara,
I am Thu Duc too, i think that is a good oppotunity for us improve Vietnam and English language.
If you have free time, please let me know

pravda52 wrote:

Hi

I am coming to Saigon in July to find a wife.  I am finding girl through internet.  What district is most central for me to live so most convenient for girls living in all parts of Saigon can come to meet me. I plan to stay in Asia for 2 years to find wife before we go back to U.S.

Thanks

No worries, they will find you....

Really, you come to Vietnam find wife? You are kidding! It's not easy to find a true love....
Good luck!

minhlam wrote:

Really, you come to Vietnam find wife? You are kidding! It's not easy to find a true love....
Good luck!

He has a better chance of getting his bank account emptied  :sosad:

"He has a better chance of getting his bank account emptied "
You right!
That is a good chane! Let enjoy!

The man must be  a walking ATM and I hope he has a limitless supply of money to keep the ATM topped up.   :dumbom:

ancientpathos wrote:
pravda52 wrote:

Hi

Thanks

No worries, they will find you....

The most lol comment of a day! :lol:

Hi!
I'm a citizen in HoChiMinh city. I like making friends especially with foreigners to learn about new cultures and languages . I'm friendly and easy to get along with. My hobbies are football and music. My yahoo id and email address are david13du (david13du[at]yahoo.com), my skype id is David Du (david13du).
If you want to have a local friend to chat, enjoy coffee (you know Vietnam coffee is so great), drinks, etc feel free to message me. I'm looking forward to meetting you.
Hope to be your friend :-)

P/s: once again, my yahoo: david13du (messenger and mail), my skype: david13du

:dumbom::D:thanks:

Can we meet for coffee?