How to make friends in Mexico

Hi i am Mexican, looking friends in ireland, i am planning to move to Dublin in january 2010, i am 26 years old, intelctual interest, yoga practicer, degree in Psychology, very much into spiritual subjects (budist), i love jazz, minimal tecno, progresive house, and all kind of good music,, please people contact me if any of you are planning to travell here.. ciao,,
my name is Erik , [email protected]

Hi i am Mexican, looking friends in ireland, i am planning to move to Dublin in january 2010, i am 26 years old, intelctual interest, yoga practicer, degree in Psychology, very much into spiritual subjects (budist), i love jazz, minimal tecno, progresive house, and all kind of good music,, please people contact me if any of you are planning to travell here.. ciao,,
my name is Erik , [email protected]

hey my name is jude joseph am from west africa i we be visiting puebla mexico on a study program starting on the 12th of october 2009 i am looking for english speaking mexican friends and i saw your profile here and thought it we be nice to message you if you can be my friend and is as well good that you speak both spanish and english reply me if you are interested to be called my friend.

Best Regards.
jude joseph.

Hello,

I'm interested in taking yoga classes. Where do you take yours? Seems like we have other things in common too...
I'm also looking for (mexican) friends to practice my spanish with during conversations.

Best Regards,

Karolien