Custom fees Indonesia - Australia

Hello Expat community  -  I would need some advice from you.. I have been producing homeware decor in Bali and need to ship it to Australia. I have a quote from DHL but they don't mention anything re custom fees for both Bali and Australia. It is all very new to me, has anyone of done this before? Thank you!

How much do you need to move? I think DHL is always more expensive than to share Cargo space with someone. Do you need to move the products fast?
If you have time just approach a cargo company that ships to your preferred location.
They will usually wait until the container is filled and then your products will be shipped. That is how I did it.
Was quite fast as well.. You will be sharing a container with other people who are sending things to the same location as you,
but the one who coordinates everything will be the cargo company.

Also it is best to compare some prices before you choose a service, because they may vary quite a bit.

Good luck! Google can be your best friend to find a cargo service in your area. But to find a cheap service it might be necessary to go manual  :unsure