2 months stay in Bali before making up our mind moving there !

Good morning from France everybody !

We went to Bali 2 years ago for holidays and we love this island. We use to go to Thailand, Vietnam, China, HK, Singapour ... but the best place for us is Bali. One day, we will move there for sure !

We plan a 2 months stay this summer (mid june - mi august) in Bali with our 2 young children, fly tickets are already booked, but now we are looking for a nice villa near Seminyak. If you know someone who rents his house, not too far from the beach, do not hesitate to contact me.
I have some offers, one of it is from Jasmine (a lady called Rosa from immigrationindonesia), do you this company, are they serious ? The villa is on Drupadi 1 and looks on rice field...

Looking forward your answers !

What visa would you enter on if you intend to stay full time?
The two months (Max 60 days) is easy enough.
You get a 30 day visa on arrival, then renew at immigration for the same fee you paid at the airport.
61 days is an overstay. I understand that isn't any real problem but you have to pay a small fine as you leave the country.
I think it's Rp200,00 per person, per day but I would suggest you check.

You need to ask immigration about long term visas that may be available to you if you intend to move there full time.
Most visas won't allow you to work.

General advice.

Google "rumah disewa " to get a handle on local prices.
Ignore anything priced in $US.
Agents, posing as friends, will take as big a commission as they think they can screw you for.
Don't buy property. Loads of agents have 'schemes' to make it legal but none are unless you have the house in the name of a local.
That leaves you with the chance of him/her doing a runner after selling your house.

Be Cautious about any one called Immigration Indonesia or similar it would imply to me a govt.department??   I have never heard of any organization of this name ! better deal with a reputable real estate co. I would suggest you contact The honorary Consulate of France in Bali ( Sanur ) Seminyak is a very expensive area and very Western in its outlook ( not very Bali) If I might say heavy traffic problems and over priced Cafe;s and restaurants

The Bali French Consul is a very wonderful Man, who I know would be happy to give you any assistance you need  Try this as a start for the basics, them come back to me for further assistance.
Regards.. Howard assiehj

At rosa chick wants me to send her 2000usd to get me a started on a PMA company, anyone knows the authenticity of this rosa and immigrationindonesia.com???

you already get villa to rent?

Be Careful   
already you are getting offers of HELP Send us$ 2000 Yeh Yeh
Need a Villa Yeh Yeh

Try to be advised buy by Expat.com Bali members who care about your interests and not trying to sell you something !!
I am sure I speak for many genuine interest of Expat.com Bali members be careful do not send money to people who appear to be your new friends

You stated your coming to Bali for two months before making a final decision, Do just that Don't trust anyone and enjoy your holiday in Beautiful Bali then make your decision after two months as you say to come back and stay
I wish you well on your journey to Paradise.