Need Help In Egypt ? don't worry

what ever you need help for I can help :)
if you are looking for a place to live or study don't hestitate to contact me

Hello Amrro.

Am isaac from uganda .

I would wish to get a job in Egypt as an assistant sales representative or factory line worker can you be of help.

Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Isaac

can you send me your CV and kindly tell me languages you speak
this is Email xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Amrro, I'm not sure if you can help but I urgently need to find a home for my cat.  Is that something you can help me with?

Yes I can ,contact me and I will help you

Hello
My name is Joseph. I'm here from Los angeles, CA. I need to find accommodations, work, and friends. I speak English, Arabic. And Spanish. Any help would b appreciated thanks

Hi Joebear,

Please go through the Housing in Cairo section to find the latest offers available. I'd ask you to post a free ad giving specific details about your requirements regarding  the type of property you are looking for.

To find the current job offers on the market, I'd invite you to consult the Jobs in Cairo where you can also create your CV to get in touch with potential recruiters.

Best of luck in your future endeavours. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Hi, are you intrested in sharing a flat in madinaty city? :)

No,Thanks I already have one

Hi! I'm Adriana, sorry for disturb u .. but i need help..i'm roumanian masseur from 10 years and i need job in Alexandria or Cairo in spa for women / hospital or other work with ok pay . I will come live in Egypt with my husbend and i want work .

Thank u for your time.!

sure send me your CV

Adisor wrote:

Hi! I'm Adriana, sorry for disturb u .. but i need help..i'm roumanian masseur from 10 years and i need job in Alexandria or Cairo in spa for women / hospital or other work with ok pay . I will come live in Egypt with my husbend and i want work .

Thank u for your time.!

As you are a woman I would ask you not to send your CV or other information to a complete stranger.

Sure coz we eat women !

We have dermatology clinic in mohandsen and 6th of October city and we want someone with experience so please send me your cv