Questions about sports in Istanbul

Hello everyone :)

First of all, I am sorry if my English seems bad, I am not fluent yet so pardon my mistakes.
I am a French law student going to study in Istanbul starting september.
I have some specifics questions about sports :
- I am taking figure ice skating lessons in my current city, both privates and group lessons. I would like to know if if there are ice skate rinks in Istanbul where I could still take class. I tried to search on google, but since I still can't speak Turkish, I don't find anything in English... So is there a way for me to keep taking lessons with a teacher who speak a bit of English ?
- Same question for horse riding lessons.

Thank you in advance :)

Hı Kelsenn,

İstanbul offers certain ice skating rinks and horseback riding places across the city.

Depending on the area where you are living, you will find either at possibly reasonable distance (according to Istanbul standards).

Your main concern, however, would not be the place,  but an instructor who can speak English or a language other than Turkish.  This will be a difficult task unless you speak Turkish yourself. 

I would strongly recommend you having a face to face chat with the instructor himself before paying any sort of fee to the organisation

Hope this helps.
Good luck
Z