School closing early ...hooray!!

Schools are closing early due to rain so I get to go home early!
Don't you just love Saudi weather? :top:

I could not even go from my office to lunch because the street turned into a river ;)

I do, I do.. but then walking around is a pain. my feet are cold!!! Brrrrrr......

Now should we all buy coats?

We will ol;y use them for 1 week of the year :)

Nelson17 wrote:

Now should we all buy coats?

We will ol;y use them for 1 week of the year :)

YES! buy some :idontagree:

When I came to KSA first time I left all of my winter clothes back home. That year, there was much more rain than any winter that I witnessed here. Yet, I didn't buy any coats coz every week someone would tell me it was too late to buy them coz winter will be over in a couple of weeks :rolleyes: Worst winter season ever for me :lol:

zara777 wrote:

Schools are closing early due to rain so I get to go home early!
Don't you just love Saudi weather? :top:

Schools are off for tomorrow, a very long week end for kids and teachers, wonder what will happen to folks at home....;-)

I take it back, I have been stuck in the house all afternoon, am soaked through just from running to the compound shop and my kids are trying to kill each other out of boredom :dumbom::sosad:

Can we all pray for me that the schools re-open tomorrow? :nothappy:

zara777 wrote:

I take it back, I have been stuck in the house all afternoon, am soaked through just from running to the compound shop and my kids are trying to kill each other out of boredom :dumbom::sosad:

Can we all pray for me that the schools re-open tomorrow? :nothappy:

I reckon its too late and besides I am happy that I won't have to pick and drop em, cool isn't it :-)

oraclefusions wrote:

I reckon its too late and besides I am happy that I won't have to pick and drop em, cool isn't it :-)

NO!!!

everything has a plus and minus...

zara777 wrote:
oraclefusions wrote:

NO!!!

Just came home from outside, roads are empty, chilly air and parents ought to take care of their kids in this weather, so in actual fact it is a good decision, isn't it cool now?
cheers