Visa for Kuwait

salam 3alikum,
If i wish to relocate to kuwait in order to be able to live there the only chance is to get a job (part-time or full-time) so I can have a visa? Or is there another way?
Thank you

you need a job, or u can get married to someone living in kuwait, and be their dependent

the concept of part time jobs is not too apparent in kuwait. you could try your luck tho.

on second thought, some nationalities are allowed to buy visit visas at the aiport, i think its like 2KD a month, so 6KD for 3 months. the list is somewhere on the internet, find out if ur country is on the list or not. then all u have to do is book a flight and boom. but bring lots of money coz hotels here are not cheap in the slightest.

neaaahhh dont wanna marry....thank you for ur reply

this is a bit old but:

VISIT VISA
Citizen of other GCC states have a right to enter and live in Kuwait without undergoing any particular formalities.

Kuwait will grant 34 nationalities entry visas upon arrival, according to a new decision from the Ministry of Interior (Feb. 2004).
Among those that will benefit are nationals from the

USA.
UK.
France.
Italy.
Germany.
Canada.
Australia.
New Zealand.
Japan.
The Netherlands.
Belgium.
Luxembourg.
Switzerland.
Austria.
Sweden.
Norway.
Denmark.
Portugal.
Ireland.
Greece.
Finland.
Spain.
Monaco.
the Vatican.
Iceland.
Andorra.
San Marino.
Liechtenstein.
Brunei.
Singapore.
Malaysia.
Hong Kong.
South Korea.
China.

Other countries can obtain visas through Kuwait Airways offices as the airline has an online facility to process the visa through the Ministry of Interior.

But all other nationals are subject to strict rules of entry and registration as foreigners under the sponsorship of Kuwaitis or Kuwait companies or as dependents of foreigners under who already enjoy residence under Kuwait sponsorship. There are two basic types of visa, a visit visa and a residence visa.
A foreigner whose country without a visa abolition treaty with Kuwait, ie a treaty permitting Kuwait to enter their country without a visa, may be granted reciprocal rights in the Kuwait. These persons however may require an entry permit. Fntry permits are acquired in the same way and under the same procedures as visit visa.
International airline have been instructed by the Kuwaiti authorities not to board passengers for Kuwait unless they have valid visas or entry permits.