Labor law issue

Dear Sir,

I am an Individual who has filed a case at Dammam Labor Court and the matter has not ended yet even after 5 Months although the Judge has taken all the Complains from myself and the the Company too in writing all the issues in ARABIC Language, and the matter has been around 1.5 months over but the decision has not been given yet. I keep on following the Labor court but the Judge tells that when it is done he will call me and till now he has not finished working on it.

where as when ever I visit he is always busy in some other activities apart from the actual, when will my matter end up as I have one maturated born son and other one has just been Operated for Appendicitis I am about to finish 2 years.

I have registered the case at Dammam court for following reasons.

1) Special Allowances - The company has hired me for GARNADA Project in Riyad but due to some reason I was told to go to Shaybah Project and was told that I will be given a special Allowances of SAR 1000, But since there was no such Contract I told this issue but was told that it will be renewed and get it signed very soon, But after going on the project I got only the Salary and the special Allowances was missing  but I was told by the senior Management that I should concentrate on my duties on the project and the Company was not running away soon I was nearing 1 Year and my Vacation was nearing and my Senior boss was to go on vacation so he called me to Dammam to meet me in person and join him on Tasks he had to carry out.  So I did what ever was told by him. Mean while I told him about my vacation but he told me that see As an Indian I was being paid a big Salary and he had heard that after going on Vacation I will never return back, but I assured him that it was not correct. But no one in the Office was responding me for my Vacation and after 1 1/2 months of no response I got fedup and started talking to higher Authorities but was of no use. Finally I had to approach the Owner of the Company then finally I was told to sign a application that I will join back after a month,
the above 1 1/2 Month was on time sheet and I have the copy of time sheet too but I was not paid for this period.

Finally  I signed a paper and I was left for vacation but was told that since I am going on Vacation, Let I come back and I may take my Dues.
So I went on vacation and returned back but never given the due Salary and Vacation salary which ought to be given before vacation.

After returning i got my salary perfect but started getting call from HR that I have to sign a new contract as I have agreed and signed to work on a lower Salary. I Immediately wrote a mail that if any decision has been taken to decrees my salary by even a single Riyals then think this mail as my Resignation letter I should be treated resigned from the Company, and also my Iquama was due to be renewed  which I will not give it back, but the Company renewed my Iquama even after not returning my old Iquama and now I posses both the Old and new Iquama. and also the Company reduced my Salary by SAR 3000. i  started following up on releasing me which I managed to get out from the site by handing over to some other person and reached Dammam but here again I had to sit for one month even though I had informed of revealing me 4 months before only. ( As per contract the employee can give a one month notice to resign from the company ) Finally on 29 November I approached the Labor court. But here again you can well Imagine that I am surviving without any Salary and also my company has removed me from the Company Accommodation. I  written and given to Court but the responsible person in the court just listen and kept quit and no action for this by the Labor court.

This is Saudi Arabia.

Kindly mail the reply on xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not publish your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system if/when necessary. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Try the Indian embassy if you are ok with a final exit or fake an illness get back to India and don't return...You will be banned from re entering the KSA though but you'll reach back home...