Looking for friends in Fujairah

I would like to find expats from Eastern /Western Europe or America. No offence to anyone, but I just get along better with Western.
I'm mostly looking for friends to have a cup of coffee with, biking, hiking, beach, gym or go shopping and outgoing, language exchange would be great too. Kindly contact me for more details.

Hi there.

I am in Fujairah now working. I am from Scotland UK. Would love to meet up for a  coffee if you are free mate.

I live in new Sekamkam area.

Let me know if you would like to grab a coffee at Paul or something.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi Mate

Its really my pleasure to meet you for a coffee in Fujairah. Unfortunately am not in fujairah at the moment but I will get back soon.

This is my contct no. **, msg me I will save your number and will keep in touch mate.

Best wishes

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Sorry no. Is missing. Its **

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

i sent you a message text mate

I will be arriving in a few days. Will be pleased to have a coffee, and share experiences.

sent you a private message

Hello!

Welcome to Fujairah. Looking forward to meet and share experience. Pls msg me suitable day to have coffe and chat.

Regards

hey mate, how are you doing?

where in fujairah are you based?

Hello everyone! I am in Fujairah till 6 November. I really need some support because my hotel in the center and I don't know which beach to choose ,so many buildings, I think I am a little far from seashore. Who travel these days for leisure activities , I really wish to join...

Hello Kieran, if you are already in Fujairah and plan some travel? I am here till 6 November and wish to find a chance to join other travelers for this time. Thank you in advance!

Yeah, still here.

what hotel you in?

Hi man,

My name is Samuel from Spain!
Let's go to grab a beer or coffe any time!
Sam