How to prepare "American Christmas" food in New Delhi

First - it's not as bad as it sounds.  We will be visiting my nephew in New Delhi over Christmas and his Indian host family (vegetarian) has asked us to prepare an "American Christmas dinner." I haven't persuaded them, yet, to simply come to America for such an event!  I can figure out a menu of sorts, but I would dearly love some help with finding out what sort of food resources we might call upon.  Or any other suggestions!  Many thanks!

Welcome to the forum KentuckyKate

I hope some members will try to guide you concerning the Christmas menu :)

Regards

Dear, Kentucky kate. How are you? I would like to help you in your problem of making veggie food in Christmas. Well,i m sorry Christmas has gone,but anyways i ll tell you some ideas you can apply it next year. ;)you can make,Christmas salad,this red, white, and green salad will help spread Christmas cheer.Cabbage rolls,Normally filled with a mixture of ground beef and rice, cabbage rolls are a staple in Eastern Europe and a favorite in many other countries. Try these vegetarian cabbage rolls stuffed with vegetables for an equally tasty main course.Pot pie,This pot pie recipe is better than the TV dinner version for two reasons: it's vegetarian and it's prepared and baked, rather than frozen and microwaved. It's also quick and flexible, so give it a try.Vegetable gratin,This hearty dish is made with pasta and grilled vegetables and topped with melted cheese.Veggie loaf,This hearty dish is made with pasta and grilled vegetables and topped with melted cheese.Mulled wine,Warm, spicy mulled wine is a wonderful winter drink.Apple pie,For me, autumn and early winter = apples, and I can't think of a better way to enjoy them than in a homemade apple pie. Now do it ya self, Take care!:)- Keanu