Christians in new delhi :)

Hi there... Ill be soon moving to delhi and as a foreigner and a christian i would like to get to know if there are christians out there and any possibility for a church? Some tips? Thank you in advance :)

Hey,

This is sakthi from Chennai, India. Christians in new delhi  ? Yes, India is diversified country. You can meet a Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Sikh etc every few meters :P Don't worry about it now. The moment you land in Delhi you ll find a church, masque , a dozen of temples on the way to your hotel :D

Let me know your experiences.

thanks,

Hi Anisa! Welcome to Delhi. I am a Christian. I just want to know which denomination you would like to meet to. If Roman Catholic christian, you can visit the Vatican Church in Chanakyapuri. Start from there and you will know several other RC churches. If you are a Born Again Christian, there are several fellowships happening around delhi. AG fellowships are happening around. There is also a Methodist church near Leela Hotel.

Let me know what you want.

Yes, there are churches in delhi. But you can find not many as like in Goa and South of India.
You can visit Viceroy church which is located near the Rashtrapati bhavan

There are many people from other countries located in Delhi which will be of no problem.

Hiii i am a new born christian. Glad to hear that are christians in delhi so i can neet up with my brothers and sisters in christ. Do inform me plz in which areas they are in delhi nd when do they do their meetings ☺️ Thanku

Hi Anisa.
Delhi has quite a little, but fair number of churches, however, due to the tiny percentage of christians, most of the pentecostal churches are just cozy enough to start a fellowship and don't look anything like church cos they are mostly rented auditoriums.
The case isn't exactly same with the RCs :)
I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
---from a brother.

great to know like minded, it will help to make our circle better and big.

regards
amit

Hi Anisa, ashish this side. Though india is a country of various religions and here are many Christians also. People who are from other religions such as Hinduism Sikhs etc. also visit church for religious purposes and faith. I almost visit every church in new delhi and make u visit the same. Be in touch *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hi

Hello everyone,

@Sohali, hi there ... anything to add ? A little introduction maybe  :)

Cheers,
Bhavna

Hi,
    There are churches in and around Delhi.Explore the net.

ofcourse there are lot of churches and christians around here

I am sure you would feel comfortable around here