Humanitarian activities

Hi All,
Does anyone know how can someone volunteer / participate in humanitarian activities here in Jeddah or KSA?
I'm sure there are some local / international humanitarian organizations around here, just can't reach a good one.
Thanks in advance for the guidance.

There are some local ones, but it's purely for Saudi youth.

Just be careful if you're involved in it...that's all.

would you be interested in doing some charity or CSR activates? I like few organizations  that have interesting programs like ; Friends of Jeddah Parks, Young Initiative Group , Riyali the financial Literacy Program and Zamzam Organization

oh YIG, they are bunch of snobby kids, it's more of a social media charity hangout networking bonding.

And what's wrong with that !! rich spoiled kids need to feel good about themselves too, especially  after reading   Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosai. ;)

That's remanded me with an event I attended some time ago when one "Rich Entrepreneur " was sharing his success story with a bunch or rich kids: I started my project with only 5 million riyals in  my pocket, he said !!!   :sosad:

lol

nothing wrong bro, what i'm trying to say if a person wants to do humanitarian work, it has to come from the heart. YIG is more like a fancy media attention grabbers, while I didn't find their  initiatives "humanitarian" enough.