Water Delivery Companies

We are looking at having water (like 5 gallon jugs/20 liter jugs) delivered to our villa. Is there a company any of you recommend? Do they provide a cooler?

Thanks,
Stacey

There must be grocery stores nearby your villa. They can provide you the Nestle (or other water supply companies) contact numbers. I belive they can help.

Btw, why exactly do you want this supply?

I would use it as our drinking water instead of having individual bottles. This way I can fill a glass or a reusable bottle. It is what I do here since the tap water in Las Vegas tastes horrible.

Am using Nestlé and they are very good 02-6080000, SR135 for 20 coupons book of 5-gallon bottle and for the first order you will get two bottles for free .for the cooler they will only provide it for big orders so its more for companies and not individuals. Another good company is Delta water.

Both companies are more expensive than the average but I think the quality of their water worth the extra money .

i agree with ya am using nestle too its healthy water but i faced alot of problem with delta water company .. so nestle is the best .. they deliver the water bottles every sunday .. so once in week .. :)

http://www.nestle-family.com/pure-life/ … order.aspx

Does any one know how much it cost if I would like to purchase 50 coupons book of 5-gallon of Nestle water in Saudi Arabia.

mabdallah84 wrote:

Does any one know how much it cost if I would like to purchase 50 coupons book of 5-gallon of Nestle water in Saudi Arabia.

Yes by calling 012-6080000

Daer sir
Am trying more than one week call no one answered even a salesman mobile #
056 913 7351 company # not answering so what should I do am a new costumer is this the way to do with a new costumer? If so please return my money back I can't continue

albason wrote:

Daer sir
Am trying more than one week call no one answered even a salesman mobile #
056 913 7351 company # not answering so what should I do am a new costumer is this the way to do with a new costumer? If so please return my money back I can't continue

I have the exact same problem with them and I am requesting a refund. The past 2 months have been hell with them, chasing them for water. The previous company I dealt with was at half the price but not a single issue with them. Big mistake changing to Nestle!

375 SR

Seesaw:  What was the name/contact of the previous company with half the price and yet better service?