Low cost domestic courier /COD...

Hello Friends!

I am working on an online store for sometime and finished most of the processes. However, I am yet to finalize domestic shipping of products within Saudi Arabia. I have seen in Facebook group people quoting prices of 10-30 Riyals to other cities for products like dresses, jewelries, etc. However I am yet to find out how they are doing it. I would really appreciate if someone can guide or provide any tips /links.

Thanks,
Khurram.

Contact Zajil Express  on   XXX to open account .

ARAMEX too has low cost plans for domestic deliveries.

Thanks guys for the names. Hopefully, they would be helpful.

Another of your suggestion needed if possible. What's the procedure for a customer who want to use Cash-on-Delivery for products but as a person and not as a registered company? Is it still possible to get good rates?

Yes. many people I know receive items on COD as persons. The courier companies must be the ones to answer it rightly.

By the way, have you gone through the payment gateway part? Will the major credit cards be accepted? Are you using some local bank for that part?

Thanks TheLegendLeads! I would appreciate if someone can share how is it possible to get good rates for domestic Cash-On-Delivery (COD) service by courier services without being a registered entity in Saudi Arabia.

Regarding the payment part. In my case, till now there is no plan of online transactions. However, I have experience of managing them for clients where payment gateway has been integrated with local bank accounts. If you need any information, feel free to PM me because in open, IMHO, it could be considered as advertising.

Thanks khurram.

To the best of what I know, none of the courier companies can enter into any kind of vendor contracts without a commercial registration and a request letter from the business owner.

This is what I also am afraid of. Hopefully, wiuld be able to find some middle ground.

Thanks again for your valuable inputs .