Where to buy gold in Riyadh???

Folks of the blog please help me out.... I want to buy some gold for my mom and i am visiting riyadh soon so I need some help regarding where to buy good quality gold in riyadh... can anyone suggest shops or malls where I can buy good quality 24 carats pure gold.....

One more info i need which is how can gold can anyone carry to India without paying custom charges please advice...

Thanks in advance...

Gold can be bought from 'Batha Gold market' and if you are looking for good designer jewelery then go for Malabar gold and Joy Alukkas near Murabba square near Hayal wazarat. It is located in the building where LULU supermarket is. Batha gold market is always cheaper for buying 24 carat bars or coins.

Carrying gold to India without paying customs is all your luck. Keep it in hand bag rather than checked in baggage. Even if you are asked to pay duty at airport remember it is officially 4 % of the gold value. Example 10 grams = 30000 Rupees then custom will be 1200 Rs officially. Never be harassed by officials. There are many of my friends taking gold without being asked by officials at airport. Never heard of anyone paid customs duty on jewellery or bars. Best of Luck

What is current cost of gold in Riyadh.

Thank u PCline.... I heard the same about customs so as u said its just luck nd I am going to buy coins....

SR 197 per gram of 24 carat gold...Today's rate

Thanks pcline.

Hello,

Batha is the best place to buy the Gold but if you are interested in 24 K coins , check out some exchange /agencies you will find them bit cheaper thn normal gold shops ....

Today Gold rate is:

24K Gram    194.33 SAR    51.81 USD
22K Gram    178.20 SAR    47.51 USD

you will always get 7-8 riyals more in the shops...

No it is only 2 riyals extra on the online gold price at the shops in Batha if you want to buy gold bars of 20gms, 25 gms, 50 gms and higher...

Just one more thing pcline is there any limit i mean my friend said there is certain limit to carry gold after that u need to pay customs is it true...

As per year 1967 Indian law a female can carry gold in jewellery of amount 20,000 Rs and men can carry gold of Rs 10000. If I am not wrong gold was 1000 Rs per tola in the year 1967. They havent changed the rule since then....Now we get may be 3-4 grams in 10000 Rs.....

When i buy gold i buy from deira souq.

galiusman wrote:

Folks of the blog please help me out.... I want to buy some gold for my mom and i am visiting riyadh soon so I need some help regarding where to buy good quality gold in riyadh... can anyone suggest shops or malls where I can buy good quality 24 carats pure gold.....

One more info i need which is how can gold can anyone carry to India without paying custom charges please advice...

Thanks in advance...

Since you're from India buy from Malabar Gold. Its inside the complex where there is Lulu (Hayal Wazarat)

RehabDoctor wrote:

What is current cost of gold in Riyadh.

182 SR per gram 22 K

How about Kuwaiti souk for buying 24K gold biscuits ? how much will be difference in cost per gram ?

Souk Kuawaiti is accessible for me and somehow more safe to carry cash as compare to batha.

what is the price of gold necklace in riyad which is 2 pounds

hasa wrote:

what is the price of gold necklace in riyad which is 2 pounds

22crt, around 75,000 SAR. You wanna sell one? :)

malisohail wrote:

How about Kuwaiti souk for buying 24K gold biscuits ? how much will be difference in cost per gram ?

Souk Kuawaiti is accessible for me and somehow more safe to carry cash as compare to batha.

I have found that :-

You will be paying an extra SR 100 per 50g gold biscuit at Kuwaiti Souk compared with Batha Gold Market.

SaudiUK wrote:

You will be paying an extra SR 100 per 50g gold biscuit at Kuwaiti Souk compared with Batha Gold Market.

Thank, this is exactly what I found couple of months back. I validate your statement.

im junaid ahmed i want to every day gold price.

http://www.goldpricesworld.com/gold-pri … di_arabia/  check this for daily gold prices in saudi arabia. In addition of 4-10SAR would be charged at stores per gram.

I will be travelling through Riyadh as a transit passenger (final des: Qatar).
Is Duty Free gold shop available for me to buy some Saudi gold?

pls advise,

1. where to buy gold?

2. how to process visit visa for my wife i want to vacation my wife here in riyadh 1 or 2 months

Where to buy cheapest gold here in riyadh

You haven't found the place yet even after 4 months ?

Anyways There's a gold souq where you can buy a little cheap gold. Communication is the key there !!

There is a huge gold market North of Riyadh, it is called souk ouyas. They sell watches and gold and everything in between.

Please note that the prices listed are not the actual prices. You have to barter and bring prices down.

Cheers and all the best.

The best place for gold in Riyadh is Batha gold market. Too many shops and u will find best rates there. Also second option Kuwait market King Fahd road near to Riyadh Galary. Third best option Malabar and Joy Alukkas in LULU hyper market.

Don't buy from duty free it's damn expensive compared to gold inside Riyadh. But gold in Saudi is much cheaper than Dubai.

Hi please go batha gold market you will get it

pcline wrote:

Carrying gold to India without paying customs is all your luck. Keep it in hand bag rather than checked in baggage. Even if you are asked to pay duty at airport remember it is officially 4 % of the gold value. Example 10 grams = 30000 Rupees then custom will be 1200 Rs officially. Never be harassed by officials. There are many of my friends taking gold without being asked by officials at airport. Never heard of anyone paid customs duty on jewellery or bars. Best of Luck

nice sharing!!