Teaching couple with school age kids - help?!

Hi there 

Husband and I are both high school maths teachers (although I'm currently working as a guidance officer) and we have kids aged 8 and 9.  We want to try our luck (if our bosses will give is the leave!) in Japan.  So we're joining search associates (job placement agency) and starting the rigmarole involved in getting leave, applying for jobs etc etc.  I am just hoping to find another teacher or family (or both!) currently in Japan to give me a few tips on how to make the best of it?

Thanks!!!

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please start your own topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Zoe,

I'm not a teacher in Japan (although I used to teach in China), but am expanding into Japan and am looking for business partners.  This is a ground floor opportunity and has the potential of being quite lucrative for the right people.

If you are open to looking into this further, please contact me via this forum and we can arrange a phone meeting where I can explain further.

Regards,
Denise.

Hello everyone,

@ Denise you are somewhat off-topic on this thread. If you are looking for business partners, please drop an advert here : Business partners classifieds in Japan

all the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna,
Still learning my way around here.  :)