Website for Apartments

Hello all,

I was searching the internet to find some useful websites to get a listing of apartments and/or houses available for rent.
Although you have to use "Google Translater" or something of the sort, I have found three websites that are very nice.

city24.ee
kv.ee/
tudengikodu.org/?menyy=1-0-1&kuulu=1509&leheke=1#1509 **

Aight the last one is as I am finding out more geared towards students trying to find flat mats and house mates.... So that will definitely be cheaper if you are looking for a roommate. Just thought I would share all this... Be easier then trying to find all the information yourself.

Welcome to Expat.com Dlinetackle :)

any other website?

kv.ee can be viewed in english aswell.

ekspresskinnisvara.ee/eng/

another site is: muu.delfi.ee (in Estonian but the prices are in euro since the Euro is the currency of Estonia starting from this year )

*"müük" means "for sale" , while "rendile andmine" stands for "for rent"

Hi Everyone, not sure if this is useful but I used this last time I was in estonia and am gonna use it again this year..Goodson & Red are a company who arrange apartments for short or long tern stay. I reccommend them as they are a good place to start, website is in english and corrospondance with the office is english and really easy to coordinate what you need over email. just google goodson & red.

Hi, maybe it is already too late, but I can highly recommend Carl Wells. He's an English offering a home finding service. He does not charge commission but takes a share of the agent fee you have to pay anyways for most flats here in Tallinn. I am already living in the second apartment he has organized for me and so far, everything went smoothly, I am very satisfied with his service!

Tel: +372 530 31797
Email: [email protected]
Web: tallinnhome.com

Best,
Karin