Life in Jubali & Opinion on package offered

Dear All,

I have recently got job offer from Marafiq in Jubali. I have 14.5 yrs of work exp. Salary offered is Basic salary SAR 13700+accommodation SAR 3400 + Transport SAR 1000 + medical + vacation + Education allowance

I am from India.

Want to check if it is a good offer, i am planning to stay alone as of now however they are giving family status, will move my family next year(wife& son 7 years).

I want to have fully furnished accommodation and normal life no extravaganza. 

Please advise will it be beneficial to move there and how much saving I can do on monthly basis.

Also want to know about working culture in Marafiq.

Thanks

What is ur qualification and which role u r going to join.

I am mechanical engineer and joining as Sr.  Mech engineer

I think u hav been 8 offered less for such qualification and experience. what u were getting in india from that u can expect 3X. u hav accepted ur offer already?

I think the pay is less for your amount of experience.....And Jubail is a petrochemical city...Rest is up to you...Either you negotiate or if you're happy then do come to the Kingdom....

scsnl wrote:

I am mechanical engineer and joining as Sr.  Mech engineer

Hi,

I think the offer is less for one with your experience, qualification, but its not that bad, so my suggestion is to sign one year contract and give it a try and then you can find a better offer.

You can also negotiate the offer further, I am sure you will get more than that.

Good Luck.