Cost of living in Jubail

hi, im moving to jubail nxt month.. i have only 800 riyal for my housing allowance is it still possible for me to find a room for that amount coz i heard there is a shortage of housing there. i hope for ur response.... thanks

Hi jaid....,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have created a new topic on the Jubail forum for better visibility.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hii..

If you are bachlor then you can find room in sharing flat 800 to 1000 per month.

Hi I'll be moving soon to Jubail & salary is around 4000 SAR.

Transportation,Medical,Lodging,Food etc. will be taken care by company.

Please advice will it be a ok one & is Jubail a good place to live......

Awaiting response....

Awaiting response....

i think u will be fine bro

Jitendrad wrote:

Awaiting response....

hmm I cannot say the salary is good or not but jubail is a good place to live. You can find indian resturents, Indian school in downtown.

I know my salary is not so good at 3200 SR though my lodging and transportation is provided by my employer. Still, can I save money with that earning? I have 350 food allowance by the way(3200+350)

I recently acquired a position as chemist in aljubail with a basic of 4000 and food allowance of 450 per month and housing is provided. wanted to know if this is sufficient in jubail?

Hi everybody.
I am going to take up my job in Jubail early next month. Can some one kindly guide me how I can rent a one bed / Studio apartment at a good location with all basic amenities included.
I have already tried various forums but unluckily could not get a proper response.
Many thanks
Mian