Where to buy Raid insect foggers

Hi, everyone! I just moved into a new place and can't seem to kill all the insects. I've looked high and low, in every supermarket and online but I can't find any insect "foggers" I've seen dozens of spray bottles but no fogger/fumigators. Does anyone know where to find some??

I never saw foggers in the three years I lived in HCMC even though there were multiple brands of roach and ant sprays to choose from.  Another thing that I never could find was scouring powders like Comet or Ajax even though there were many cleaning products in the big supermarkets.  I even had a Viet Kieu friend explain what they were to my wife but she had never heard of or seen anything like them.

It's funny how some western brands and products just take over in Vietnam and others go missing.

Yeah, in the 5 years I've been here I would have to agree. I have seen scouring pads but unfortunately I can't remember where. I have used multiple cans of aerosol cans but it doesn't permeate the way the gas foggers do. It would be great if there was a way to find people that will be coming to vn soon and ask them to bring these little hard to find things LOL

Not sure if this will help but in some countries they sell a poison chalk. I think I saw it here. I have used it before. Wear gloves when you use it. You can't use it if you have pets, small kids on floor, etc. But you draw a poison chalk  line on the outside of every threshold and inside of every threshold. I also drew it inside cabinets in the corners of shelves where nothing touches. You put all foods into air tight containers. You draw the same chalk line around the refrigerator on the floor. (Keeps the ants and bugs from climbing in). I did it and saw a dramatic decrease in insects over 1 week's time.

For the airborne insects-- they sell the plug in machines that look like air freshners but put insect killer/repellent into the air. It also repels other insects as well even though it is not mentioned on the packet. I keep the plugs in the drains at all times and put a plastic sheet over the in floor drains which seems to help. I have taped up the gaps under doors with the rubber blade part removed from a squeegee/window cleaner tool. Now nothing can crawl in from the outside.

For scouring powder, baking soda works pretty well as does coarse salt. CIF brand liquid cleanser works like softscrub. But I do miss Comet.