Searching for accommodation

Hello ,
I am a belgo/canadian student who just moved to KL.
I am looking for an accommodation and for someone to share it with.
Anybody out there ?

Hi, welcome to KL! :) which area of KL will you be at?

Hey,
I am open to anything.
Will be studying at BAC PJ campus , so anywhere at least 30minutes away from there with public transportation. Could be KL centre or in PJ itself :)

Hello there Gregg ward Bouchard,

Welcome on board  :)

Please browse through the existing adverts or drop your own free advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section of the website, you will get better and secure chances.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi, I could offer you to stay at my place for a short term (max. till end of December). The location is OUG Apartment, ca. 11 min drive from Mid Valley Megamall.
cheers!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services on the forum. You already have an advert in the proper section Housing in Kuala Lumpur
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Gregg, are you still looking for a room?

I'm looking for one as well! Do PM me if you have any shared accommodation in the Mid Valley area.

hi jp,

we ca share your contact to our networks in mid valley as we don't directly handle room-wise accommodation in that area.

I used to live in KL. Back to Sweden now renewing another contract for 2 years. I just got a 3-bedroom condo with the help of a friend in KL.

I will move to KL in 2 weeks.

In case you wish to to share the condo, drop me an email **

The condo is just 10 minutes from the city center and it is about 200 meters to LRT. Alex

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please refer to the housing section.