Where to watch Rugby in HCM on Saturday?

Good day, where can i watch rugby on Saturday?
Thanks

If you want to watch with the expats mainly Australians Kiwis and Saffas best place is Phattys or Game on. However lots of bars in that area will have it on. Both of those will be PACKED with fanatical supporters who will probably get a bit out of hand...however they'll have food specials and buckets of beer if that's your style you'll have fun.

GaryJM wrote:

If you want to watch with the expats mainly Australians Kiwis and Saffas best place is Phattys or Game on. However lots of bars in that area will have it on. Both of those will be PACKED with fanatical supporters who will probably get a bit out of hand...however they'll have food specials and buckets of beer if that's your style you'll have fun.

I fully agree! Phattys or Game On.
There's another popular sports bar in the backpacker area if you prefer those folks, Universal Bar on Bui Vien.

I will be flying into HCM on 30 Oct, I will be alone. Do I have to make booking if these places are popular. I do not want to miss the final.

scottyla,

just get there 30-60 mins early and you'll find a place to sit and watch. Best you check Phattys first, if there's no space or you don't like the venue, Game on is just 1mins walk. Universal would be a bit further away, but I doubt you'll be able to make bookings for 1 pax anyway in either of the places.

Hope you enjoy wherever it is!

Ok, thanks for the info.

The Orient, 24 Ngo Van Nam, D1.