Ex Pat Community Agadir

Is there an English speaking Ex Pat community in Agadir I can get to know.

Also are there places to learn to speak Arabic

Hi Susan, are you living in Agadir?  There are apparently a few groups, some are a little hard to find. I can introduce people that live in Agadir to the group that I belong to.
Let me know where your living and I will let you know where the next meeting is.
Our meetings are always in Restaurants Wednesday lunchtimes.  The group is 20 or so strong, ebs and flows with the seasons.
Can't speak for other expats as we haven't really found many others.  Hope this helps.  Private message me rather than give personal information on this or any other open forum.
Regards
Doug

Thanks Doug that great. Will be arriving early December and staying in Agadir. Will be in touch. See you then

I'm  moroccan woman living in Agadir in case you need help with the language or something contact me.

Yes, there is many of us!😃 Julie

Nothing really organized. If you find something please share it! Thanks.

Yes there is a lot of places where they speak English  and they teach Arabic language  too. If you need more information  contact me in my email.**
kind regards

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private.

Hi guys,
want to know English speaking people in Agadir.

hi guys,

well i'm morrocan and i live in Agadir so if u ever need help u can contact me!!

:D

hi nora,
How you doing ? i'm in Agadir. I'd like to meet somebody who speaks English. are you up for a coffee

Hi,

i am an english speaker brought up in the UK but origin Tibetan. My French is poor and Arabic is minimal. Would be great to make contact for help with translation and information regarding AGADIR.

Thanks