Looking for interesting people

i live in Agadir, married with a Moroccan, have a guest house at the coast, want to refresh my english or simply have a Capucciono with someone. I am also a painter and love music.
I am just retired.

salam , we can have some chat conversation !! feel free to contact me anytime if u are interesting :) i also i visit agadir in my holiday
Simo

Hallo Mommel

I live just outside Agadir with my moroccan husband.  Perhaps we could meet to chat.

Hazel

hallo Hazelleila,

danke für deinen Kontakt.

Ich bin Deutsche, lebe seit 2 1/2 Jahren in Agadir mit meinem marokkanischen Ehemann. Wir betreiben ein Gästehaus in einer Bucht 2 km von Taghazout entfernt. Wie wäre es im Tafarnout in Agadir,
Mittwoch oder Donnerstag?
so long!

Mommel

Hi Mommel!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Hallo Mommel

it is great what you can do with Google Translate these days!

My husband is at the university and I am not sure of his timetable this week... but I will be back in touch.

Hazel

Hello Mommel,
My name is Kai. I've come to Marrakech from Boston, MA (USA), and I will probably be here until mid-January. I'm also a painter, and I plan to paint while I'm here. I also want to visit some of the other cities of Morcco, so maybe if I come to Agadir, we could meet for a coffee, and maybe have a studio visit. Are you near the beach? After being in the Marrakech medina, taking a walk along a beach and breathing the fresh ocean air sounds like a great thing to do!
Cheers,
Kai

Hallo wie geht's?
Ich war eben in Agadir und wäre froh gewesen Bekanntschaft mit Ihnen zu machen.
ich bien Französin aus der bretagne une weile zur Zeit im Hotel Yasmina in Agadir.
Nächsten Monat flieger ich wieder aber um ein Apartment in der Stadtmitte (möbliert) zu finden.
Ich hoffe wir werden uns treffen.Ich bin auch pensionniert und mein mann ist aus Tiznit aber dir Familie ist in Casablanca.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen.
Khadijasofia

Hi Khadijasofia,

Could we stick to English please?

Thanks
Armand

I am not certain if you are still in Morocco or not, but i have been here since Nov. was planning to go back in May, but I am seriously thinking to stay. I am 42 and married to a Moroccan. I am originally from USA, Arkansas. I would be interested to get to know you and chat. If interested just send me a reply! :) I so would love to have someone to talk to that speaks english! :)

I will be in agadir and will be my pleasure meeting you. dr mir  you can contact me on [email protected]

hi,

Are you still up to meet some nice people?
I came to Agadir few days ago and staying two more weeks (but planning on coming back on regular basis)

I would love to make some nice friends and enjoy a tea together :)

please let me know
best,
Agnieszka

Hello is there any English speakers who want to meet up for coffee or a beer in Agadir next week. I am moving to Agadir this week. Anyone who has knowledge of Agadir would be good but just English speakers would be fantastic.

hello everybody, moroccan girl working and living in agadir wanna meet some english speakers

Hi,

Just moved to Agadir 3 days ago and would love to meet some English speaking people for a drink. If you are still around  let meet for a drink. Don't know how to get in touch but maybe you know.

Ciao
Lobsang

Hi,

Just moved to Agadir 3 days ago and would love to meet some English speaking people for a drink. If you are still want to meet English speakers please get in touch. Don't know how to get in touch with you but maybe you know.

Ciao
Lobsang

hello,

i am a german, also married with a maroccan, also have a guest house at the coast, also a painter, playing the guitar.
Love capuccino and interesting people. Perhaps we could meet somewhere?

M.A.

Hi

I am in London until the end of the month but would to meet up with different people. I play the guitar a little, surf a little play tennis and kite surf.

Do you know how to send private messages in this site as we could exchange tel Nrs and have a beer do something when I am back.

Cheers.

Ngawang if you look at the top right of your screen you should see a line of icons... first on left is an envelope.  Click on that for messages

see you when you get back

Hazel

Hi Hazel,

Thanks just did that haha. No clue. See you when I get back.