New to Agadir

Sooooo....being as stupid I am, I came to Agadir for a few months to visit my Girlfriend I met in the States, but 2 days after coming, Im single...... So it would be nice to meet people while I am here and at least enjoy my time.

Hello,
I wish you well. I hope this change of relationship status for you is for the best. I am sure you will have no problem meeting many interesting people. I am sure a young single American man in Morocco will have a great time.

While you are here in Morocco I suggest you take a little time and venture out off the beach. Come to Marrakech and experience the wondrous sights and aromas  of Jemaa el-Fnaa market and stay in a grand old Riad in the old Median. You will meet many people in my fine city, and I am a bit partial to Marrakech. I have been here for 3 years with my husband.

You may also enjoy the historical city of Fez and or the fantastic skiing, hiking, or even white water rafting in the the mountains near Ifrane. Ifrane is known as the Switzerland of Morocco. Just to your south is the mysterious dessert city of Ouarzazate. It is just on the edge of the Sahara Dessert which is an experience right out of the pages of Ali-Baba and the Arabian Knights There is a huge motion picture studio there and many Hollywood movies are shot there.

I wish you all the best

sorry to hear that I really don't understand how things go like that and u become single in 2 days LOL So complicated !! how long u gonna stay in agadir ?!

Thank you I just got back from a week long trip and experienced a lot of Moroccan Cities.... I will be in Agadir til the end of February.

i'm coming to agadir in 2st feburary i'll stay 2 days so i can meet u