Jigsaw puzzle and sushi: sounds fun to anybody?

hi all,

i'm helping a friend out advertising an event: sounds cool if we have different colours in the crowd!!~

1. build one giant (34cm x 102cm, well the word 'giant' is overstating it! hahahha ;p) panorama jigsaw puzzle (5 people x 950 pcs, manga/cartoon named one piece);
2. and all-you-can-eat sushi offer for AED 135.

Date/Time: 26/10/2010 - 6pm-8pm

anybody nerd/childish enough to join me? hahhaha :p

regards,
-budakbaik-

Sounds interesting. I might take you up on your offer for being nerdish/childish. can you give any more details?

mr farsight,

i've replied to your request (via personal email here; due to some contact details i have no wish to publicize) the very same day you responded. and yet, you haven't contacted any of us.

the game is only for 5 people; i'm not sure about the avialability anymore. but, if you act fast and contact the organizer, you might still secure the spot.

anyway, you are always welcome to join the event, at least to watch. Crowd, comics and sushi combined; it's definitely gonna be fun!!~

thanks & regards,
-budakbaik-

#tweetup Manga Sushi Group Jigsaw Puzzle Build on Oct 26. RSVP @ twtup.com/bme1no

sorry for the delay, i have been busy and i don't use twitter.

I am sorry but i do not think i can make it to the event due to some unforeseen business situation, which is really disappointing cause i love sushi and i am a huge manga/anime nerd and i would have to loved to meet my fellow anime nerds in dubai. Perhaps, next time.