Need TESOL

Hi! I need to tale TESOL certificate if u know any cheap place to get it. Thanks

The TEFL/TESOL/TESL certificate can be acquired quite cheaply and the education will coincide with the cheap price. Don't expect to be prepared to teach a class with an online certificate with no practical class room experience. But this is up to you.

Try this site “teflbootcamp.com” This site has a free self study tefl course, and Lots of free information on this site. Be aware that schools will want to know you have had actual classroom hours and that you have prepared a “Practicum.”

My suggestion is after you are better informed… that you consider taking a course with classroom instruction and having a real foreign student classroom experience as part of the requirement to get a certificate.

In my opinion, if you are better prepared by taking a good TEFL course, it will save you anguish, lost time struggling to prepare class room material and so on… and it may be cheaper in the long run to pay for a good course.

Good luck.

Cheap is likely to mean crap.
Try the Cambridge stuff. Nothing hard and a qualification worth having.

Cheers!

I have to agree totally with the well informed observations from Alex and Fred :)

Nothing more to add, except to suggest that you have a look at this company in Nha Trang  xxx  I have spoken to a couple of their students, and they have positive things to say about their experience over the 4 weeks.

And really, Nha Trang has to be a more chilled out place to study, rather than Saigon.

Best of luck.