Choosing a course for Master Degree

Salam!
I am working as Electronics Engineer in KSA. I intend to get online admission admission in Master of Operations and Supply Chain Management. I need to know from you about the future scope in Gulf of this course.
Secondly, If you have to choose between MBA and MOSCM, what will you choose?
Thirdly, Please tell me if you can advise any other subject instead of these two.
Thanks

Hello,

On-line courses have always been looked upon with a lot of suspicion specially in the gulf probably because a lot of bogus degrees were easy to obtain in the past.

I suggest you save up for a couple of years in Saudi and then go to USA, Canada or Germany for a full time Master's degree. Your wife will be allowed to accompany you and work legally in most countries.

Answer to your second question ( MBA vs MS) depends on your interest. In my experience, candidates who continued in their engineering/ technical  field were less likely to loose jobs when their employer was in difficult situation.  :one

Thankyou so much for sharing your thoughts.
I agree with you about the fake degrees but i was thinking of virtual university of Pakistan. Isnt there any process for verification like we have verified our engineering degree from SCE.
Secondly regular MS will be good for those who want to continue their studies in education.I have no intentions to join educational field thats why I was thinking of online degree just to improve my management academics and skills .
I am waiting for your reply.
thanks

Hello Response,

As an employer, whenever I saw some body with an on-line or virtual degree, that gave me an impression of a desperate sole starved of resources but still willing to perform to his or her maximum by making an effort. If you were a housewife living in a remote rural area of Pakistan, I would have seconded your plan to go ahead with on-line degree.

If you are under 38 years of age, working for a decent organisation in Saudi, I would still advise you to move out, acquire Masters level education and experience the 'interaction' part with your faculty members and colleagues.

We all make a big mistake by thinking that an additional degree will do wonders to our CV, where as it is the confidence and 'value addition' one has acquired that makes a big difference not only at the time of interview but also in daily professional corporate life.     :)

Thanks once again.
Your points are very logical and it helped me.
By the way i m single,29. I have time to go for a regular MS

Great, I thought you were married because of the kid's photo on your profile. I am posting you some information on scholarships for Pakistani students in Europe on your PM.