Is 15K AED per month enough in Al Ain?

Hi,

I am from India. I got an offer of 15k per month with no other allowances from Al Ain. I need to stay in Al Ain.
Is this offer acceptable? we are a couple with a kid.

thnx

Hi, I believe it is good for a middle class family. Hi professionals getting 20000+
Better learn the rules from their official sites before moving.

All the best.

Thanks Jawed.
what do you mean by learn the rules from their official sites? I am an engineering professional. so can I negotiate for 20k?

thnx

Hi
By rules and official sites, I mean that you should be careful from fake companies.

Yes, you can negotiate.

Best regards.

Hello
I am looking for a job. I gradueted from the US and worked in NGO s and also taught English and French. Can you gibe me an idea where to look? Good luck with your offer. What field are you in?

Hi Jobhunter8,

For job hunts, please browse through the Jobs in Al Ain section of the website, you can even create your detailed cv to get more chances of finding a job.

Thanks in advance, ;)
Bhavna

Hi did you accept the job offer . Because I have also a job offer with 15000 dhms per month in al mutawa area of al ain  and accommodation and transport is all included in 15000 dhs only. I will be living alone . So my question to you is that how is this salary for single person. What are approx costs of food + phone+ internet for single person.  Any idea about Range  of rent  single furnished room in al mutawa area in al ain.