Is 18k aed enough for couple without kids in al ain ??

Hi I have been offered a job in a medical centre in al ain. The salary offered is 18000 aed including accomodation and transport.  Health insurance is provided by the company and yearly air ticket is also provided besides the salary. I want to know that can I get a decent accommodation and will I be able to save any money. I live a simple lifestyle. Monthly movie and once in a week dinner in a restaurant is enough for me.
IS THIS  SALARY ENOUGH FOR A COUPLE WITHOUT KIDS TO SURVIVE ?? Ur EARLY AND DETAILED REPLIES ABOUT FOOD AND ACCOMODATION COST WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

to survive !!! i guess 3000dh salary  for two couple can be called survive .
its depend on your life style . and your job comparing to salary  .

Thanks for your wonderfull answer. But I  need a little more detailed answer please . Is this offer good ?

Hi Rizwan1234, what exactly is the job if you don't mind me asking?

3 k to 4 k is quite sufficient for couple.
We are also new to Al Ain and attached to hospital. Lets form a group

Thanks for your reply. Do you mean to say that 3k to 4k salary per month  is sufficient for a couple  including house rent and other monthly expenditure like groceries etc ????  Can u give  me an idea of current average rent in al ain . Thanks in advance.

3k will be excluding rent. The rents VARY FROM LOCATION YOU WANT. A descent 1 or 2 bHK appartment will cost you anywhere between 40-50 k per year. Also look at dubbizle.com
There are many advertisements about the accomodation. If you want i can give you contact number of the agent from who i got our home

Yes please send me the agent's  name and the contact details. Thank you very much for the detailed reply. I really appreciate it.

Dr deepak please send me your agent contact details for accomodation.

And  I have replied to your message plz check.

drop in ur mobile number to me , will pass it on to the agent .
Thanks

How much do you expect to save ?

Hi kevin, I expect to save about 11k  to 12k aed per month. Is it possible ?
Also please give me an idea about cost of 1 or 2 bhk accommodation near sanaiya road , al ain.

Reserve 10K for decent accommodation, food, etc. etc.