Cost of living in al ain - 6500aed without aed - is my salary OK?

hi good day! Im a registered nurse and soon be working in al ain uae. just want to ask for your opinions if i can still save money if the offered salary is just 6500aed? without accommodation and all. hoping for your reply. thanks :)

hey..6500 AED is a handsome salary package..and u can definitely save some money out of it but depends on the way u live.. u can find a nice place to live in below 1000 AED and can easily manage food and other expenses in another 1000 AED. all the best

Iyozikah wrote:

hi good day! Im a registered nurse and soon be working in al ain uae. just want to ask for your opinions if i can still save money if the offered salary is just 6500aed? without accommodation and all. hoping for your reply. thanks :)

Try www.numbeo.com  for cost of living

Is 500aed enough for me to have a simple but comfortable place to live? I mean accommodation?

yeah you can have a shared accommodation with any lady for 500 AED. try to find it on alain.dubizzle.com. hope it ll b helpful.

Hey yes this very good salary in Al ain  you can save more money in al ain very cheep accommodation when you will be here give me call i can help you i am already in al ain

Hi. I have been offered salary of 15000 dhs including accomodation and transport.  I will be living alone in al ain . Will I able to save  from this salary. Can any one give me a general idea about monthly expenses for food, mobile , electicity   for single person.
What is average rent of a  furnished 1 bedroom accommodation  without sharing ?

well i think it will be enough if your single and share accommodation with friends  or coworker so for example you can rent an apartment (small one) with a friend for 3000 aed and each of you will pay 1500 aed. and if you factor other coasts such as bills and food say (2000 aed a month) then you will comfortably be able to say 2000 aed a month. but thats with budgeted spending. if you want to live alone then the least amount of rent you can find is 2500 aed. i hope i helped you. if you have a specific question please send me a message