How to go about find a job from Morocco in Manilla

daer all , im moroccan living now in morocco,im married with filipina and i have 3 boys,my wife and my kids staying in manilla,and i want to join them,also willing to find job n settle with my familly,i had visited filipines 2 times before as a tourist,n i have a little idea about it,i would like to know if there is any moroccan expatriate over there so i can ask them how can i travel and join my familly,, and how are the chances to find a job.it will be nice if anyone can advise me.      *** , ill be glad if even you add me in watssap so i can be in touch. thank you very much.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

thank youu,

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

r u moroccan??

dont see any reason you cant go back as tourist again and stay as long as you want-by extending tourist visa -as spouse of philippine citizen -you can leave the country with your wife and when come back get a 1 yr balikbayan stamp for free,

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Thank you to participate only in English when participating on this thread.

Before anyone to be thinking about doing realy Expat to the Philippines, It is advisable to make clear what for kind of Possibilities exist under the Philippine Law. 

This is our explicit Recommendation to all

Amelita