Horse back riding on the beach

Guys,

this coming Friday I will be taking 4 or 5 of my horses to the loaloa alkhairan beach in Alzoor area. if you would like a free fun horse ride pass by, introduce yourself and get your ride. easy to spot from our horse trailers parked before the beach. I shall post exact location later.

Cheers

I'd love that! do post the location PLEASE :D

Mee too! :)

Me as well  :top:

ok Guys...here is the location link      maps.google.com/?q=28.68201,48.36235   I shall be there at 11:00am unless the weather gets really dusty.

See you all there 28.68201,48.36235

Ciao

maps.google.com/?q=28.68201,48.36235

BlueMoe wrote:

Guys,

this coming Friday I will be taking 4 or 5 of my horses to the loaloa alkhairan beach in Alzoor area. if you would like a free fun horse ride pass by, introduce yourself and get your ride. easy to spot from our horse trailers parked before the beach. I shall post exact location later.

Cheers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok Guys... I shall be there at 11:00am unless the weather gets really dusty.

See you all there 28.68201,48.36235

Ciao

very specific location and works on Google Maps ... Good Job! 

might also define dusty, being where were at and the fairly lengthy trip out... lol ...I might pop in for a while, to be social... but very tentative for me

:cool:

crap, friday? how long will you be there for? might not be there at 11, prayers.

why did i think that said saturday?

:( too far away

Hi are you doing any horse riding on the beach this year