New offer- 425OMR + accom + car + fuel -im married- is that a deal?

Dear all ,

i have got a new offer from a huge automotive company in Oman , basic salary 425 OMR , and accommodation + Maintained car + fuel allowance + mobile allowance + annual profit  performance based , i am married with no children , is that basic salary  sufficient to live comfortable and save money ?!! we don't drink or go to clubs or something, i live an average life style . what do you recommend ?!?!!?!?

asamihelal wrote:

Dear all ,

i have got a new offer from a huge automotive company in Oman , basic salary 425 OMR , and accommodation + Maintained car + fuel allowance + mobile allowance + annual profit  performance based , i am married with no children , is that basic salary  sufficient to live comfortable and save money ?!! we don't drink or go to clubs or something, i live an average life style . what do you recommend ?!?!!?!?

Dear asamihelal!
This "HUGE" automotive company has offered you a very "Tiny amount" of salary. However, we see a good stuff here that your transportation / accomodation has been taken care.

Being a bachelor here, you may save upto 50% (or may be more) of your income.

Hello, Can I know the company name. I got the similar offer form Automobile company.