Carrefour Employment Agency In Philippines

Please send me the address of agency in manila tnx and contact number

gud day... can i ask if where your agency here davao?im interested to apply to your agency...

Hi good day to everyone!im ex aborad iwant to apply again work t uae..My boss did not give release paper.gusto ko po balik sa uae at mag trbho ulit.

Here in sharja

Where I can send my cv .i want to apply bfore I go back to philippines

I'm here at UAE. IwaNt to work as sales lady...

Hello everyone,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you are looking for work : Jobs in the United Arab Emirates

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please participate in English only on the anglophone version of the site.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i hope you can read my profile.and i just to apply in your company.

I am Jennylyn Valleser  24 of age.residing in Cebu City.i need to apply in your company as cashier.i had experienced in Manila for 5 years.

I hope that you have  vacant  job for me..

Thank you:
Jennylyn Valleser

Do you have vacant job? Thanks!

Hi Jennylyn Valleser  > to whom are you addressing your message? If you are looking for a job, please post an ad in the jobs section. Thank you.

please i want to know that name of agency here in philippines. tnx

please can i know that agency name? tnx

Where is the agency located for carrefour? here at philippines..

Thank you in advance..

Cheer!

which place in philippines the Carrefour egency please??

hi po..do u know the name of egency in philippines!??

Kabayan! :)

I tend to go to this manpower agency(ADK MANPOWER SERVICES), however I would just like to know from someone who has been gone through to this agency :) How was your experience with this agency ? I hope you could give me some tips :)

Thank you very much Kabayan!

Hi can i ask if this agency still hiring?

can i know also the exact location of your agency. Thanks!!

Hello Good Day Sir/Mam I will ask if its Hiring your Company, and where is the agency here in manila?
Thank you and God bless

Hi sir ma'am can you help me to find work in carrefour and where is the agency here in Philippines thank you

Can you answer my question please thank you

Hello

Hi can you give me name of agency her in the phillipines?

Hello everyone,

This thread has been inactive for a couple of years now! What exactly do you want to know ? Isn't there a way to contact HR ?

Regards,
Bhavna
Hi po good day how to apply ma'am/sir?