Helpp urgenttt

Kindly guide me..our passport is going to expire in dec 2015..we hav to travel to pakistan in july 2015..is it necassary to renew it before 6 months of expiry or we can come back in september n go for renewal??will there b any issue in exit entry??its not multiple visa

No issue u may renew it when u come back but ur re-entry date must be before the passport expiry date.

treasure wrote:

Kindly guide me..our passport is going to expire in dec 2015..we hav to travel to pakistan in july 2015..is it necassary to renew it before 6 months of expiry or we can come back in september n go for renewal??will there b any issue in exit entry??its not multiple visa

No issue you can renew it in Pakistan and when you came back on the Saudi Airport Immigration/Jawazat ask them for Naqal Maloomat(Transfer of Information from Old passport to New Passport).

Ull renew on return. No way.

Upon return, I believe the immigration in KSA will require your passport to be valid within the next 6 months.

I personally know someone close who wasn't allowed to travel because his passport was expiring soon, even though he had the visas he needed. The reason for him not making it through the immigration is exactly the one above.

If I were you, I would renew my passport first before traveling. That would ensure a smooth sailing.

If you are Pakistani national, than the best option is to renew your passport when reach in Pakistan.
it takes 2 weeks for urgent passport. and its easy to do process in pakistan as compare to KSA