Please help me regarding Jawasat Service, Al Khoabr

My iqama is issued from Al Khobar. For renewal of my mother's visit visa yesterday I visited Dammam Jawazat at night 9 PM, but they told me to approach Khobar Jawasat office for the same.

Would you please advise me the Khobar Jawasat location with the timing and procedure there to extend family visit visa. The visa will be expired on 23 July 2013.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward to receive  a soonest support.

Haneef

Hello Haneef.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to browse the threads on the Khobar forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

You need to go and try again from Dammam Jawazat, I have done several times from Dammam only and my Iqama is from Khobar.

BTW, the timing is same for Khobar Jawazat as well. Do let me know what happened,

Dear Zeesham,

Thanks for your support.

Before, I also renewed the same from Dammam with Khobar Iqama. However, Yesterday they returned all applicants of Khobar Iqmas and told to approach Khobar Jawazat.

Is it possible for you to check this matter, Let me please know, the Khobar Jawazat office also following the same timing (i.e. night hours after 8.30 PM) for the renewal of visit visas and the location.Actually my work place is in Jubail.  Hence It will be much helpful for me to get this information.

I know, it was opened yesterday at 9:00 PM, But anyhow you don't have any other option to go and check for the extension at Khobar Jawazat, Hope it will work for you...

Thanks a lot,

Would you please tell me the location of Khobar jawazat?

Coming from Jubail, if you took the exit for Khobar, thn keep going straight you find the Underpass go ahead and you will find it on the right side of you after 1-2 Km,
remember you don't have to pass any traffic signal, it comes before that ...

also you can try at Google map...

Thanks a lot,

Thursday I visited Khobar Jawazat and did the renewal.

Once again thanks for the guidance.

here is the location.

http://wikimapia.org/786124/ar/%D8%AC%D … 8%A8%D8%B1

It says it is on king Abdullah street (the same one Rashed mall is on)

Good News, Great,

so it is helpful for those who has Khobar Iqama, no need to go to dammam any more