Exit Re-entry Visa done on old passport number

Dear Sir,

My wife having a valid iqama. She entered to the kingdom with her updated passport. So her new passport number is different, but she is carrying both the passports with her. I by mistake done her exit-re-entry visa on her old passport name. Is it possible she can travel outside the kingdom with this exit-re entry visa.

If she cannot travel, kindly tell me what i need to do? Is it possible to change passport number on exit re-entry visa through online?  Kindly tell us what we can do now?

Awaiting your replay,

UB

Let her NOT travel on old passport even if the passport is valid yet. Esp if the remaining duration is less than 6 months, she may fact difficulties flying back. I suggest to keep things clean.

This exit re-entry must be cancelled and new one must be issued onto the new passport.

I'm in a similar situation.  I have a multiple exit/entry visa issued on my old passport, but I have not transferred the exit/entry to the new one.

Can I exit through Dammam airport & re-enter with the visa still on the old one?  Unfortunately, I've flights booked for next week and will not have the new passport (it's at an embassy) until a day or so before the departure. So, transferring it to the new one is out of question.