Visit visa info

Good mornibg everyone. I have a question regarding visit visa.
My mother got it for 3 months and this is exactly what it says in the bottom of it - valid for three months upon entering the country. My mom has been here for a month now
Now, a colleague told me that even though her visa is valid for three months, I as her sponsor need to go to the immigration office and get her visit visa stamped in her passport, i.e. even though she 'll  stay for three months legally, as provided by the visa, I must have it confirmed with the immi.office.
I am totallt confused, have called a person whose job involves provision of immi.documents etc(like mandoub, but more than that) and he said nothing is to be done, she s entitled to a three-month stay. But, this colleaguejust won`t let go and insists.
Do you have any experience?

It's according to the documents, what was purchased, and the wording used... most sponsors when obtaining a visit visa ahead of time purchase a document that needs to be used within three months, but is only a one month visa upon entry (the clock starts once stamped), it will state this at the bottom of the document.  It sounds like your colleague is used to seeing this document.  There are versions of a visit visa that are good for three months, and it will simply state that 'only' at the bottom of the page (it costs a little more).  Unless there's more to the story then your sharing, I would 'think' it's good 'as is' for the three months. 

Good Luck   :)

It`s just her insisting that no matter what the visa says it is valid for a month and upon that i need to go and have it confirmed for a three-month stay?! I think I ll go to the immi office but if one cannot trust what s written on the document that what can we trust here?  :unsure

I 'currently' have two colleagues with 3 month 'visit' visa's ... I also have and old visa of my own that was only valid for one month ... the verbiage at the bottom is different ... mine states "valid for 1 month from entry" yet has a 3 month period of validity dated in the main body (most of the document written in Arabic that I can't read) ... their documents stating at the bottom "valid for 3 months from entry" again with a 3 month period of validity dated in the main bady... two different statements at the bottom.  We're told that their visas are valid for 3 months as stated. 

can't tell you anymore then that ...

Hello sir  you don't need to go to immi. Office the visa is valid for 3 months and you can renew it.
God bless your mom  :)

Thank you so much!
I really don't want any trouble for anyone. I love Kuwait  :)

ok you have been fed a false tale my friend :)

for those of you that do not read arabic, the visit visa for some is valid TO BE USED in a 3 month period from DATE OF ISSUE, however upon entry is only VALID FOR ONE MONTH.

Others are valid for 3 months. you need not do anything or go see anyone so long as the visit visa is valid, once it expires ou can visit immigration to renew it.

but you do not need to go to immigration to get it stamped.