Good gynaecologist

hi all..good day
I am looking for a good gynaecologist in muscat..I am pregnant in my first trimester and we are new in Oman.can you suggest me a good and skilled gynaecologist..
Looking forward for your opinions

Aww.how about you go to hospital for antenatal care, am sure u will be helped n availed with a gynecologist

Erlynrony wrote:

hi all..good day
I am looking for a good gynaecologist in muscat..I am pregnant in my first trimester and we are new in Oman.can you suggest me a good and skilled gynaecologist..
Looking forward for your opinions

Hi Erlynrony,

The decision that you are going to make now would perhaps be one of the most critical decisions you would be making in your life here in Oman. So please be very, very careful about it.

My first advice to you would be AVOID BADR AL SAMAA. Don't go anywhere near them. I have my very strong reasons for saying so.

I don't know which part of Oman you're living in, but if you are in Muscat and somewhere in and around the predominantly Asian neighborhoods, I would strongly recommend Dr. Shalaka Kant a seasoned gynecologist employed with KIMS Oman Hospital in Darsait.

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the response Sumitran..I live in ghala..do you have any idea about the hospitals in ghubrah and alkhuwair.

Erlynrony wrote:

Thank you so much for the response Sumitran..I live in ghala..do you have any idea about the hospitals in ghubrah and alkhuwair.

Hi Erlynrony,

In Muscat polyclinics are actually a problem of plenty. There are one too many. And all, without exception, are run like businesses with the sole motive of generating profits.

And almost all polyclinics are staffed by inexperienced and inept doctors mostly. There are a few exceptions here and there. But such doctors are few and far between.

Pregnancy is perhaps one of the most important stages in a woman's life and it is something that simply cannot be left to chance.

For most polyclinics, pregnancy is a great money-making opportunity. And they will stop at nothing to fleece you. So be very careful.

Do a lot of research. Speak to your friends, neighbors and colleagues and ask for their views and opinion on the best available gynecologist in and around your neighborhood.

Good luck.

Anybody know the best urologist in muscat ...

Hi Erlynrony ....me too luking for a gud gynaecologist near ghubra ...please share ur experience
Rgds

hi,

we are having an over all good experience at Atlas hospital.  it would be near to ghubra as well.

Thnku for the reply ...can u plz tell me the doctor 's name ? Also anyone knows any gud doctor in al Hayat , ghubra ?

Congratss i really advice you to go to muscat private hospital in Booshar

there is one very good pakistani gynaecologist we have experienced in gobrah hayat

arharsh46 wrote:

hi,

we are having an over all good experience at Atlas hospital.  it would be near to ghubra as well.

What is the doctors name

My wife was treated very well by Dr. Beena at Atlas Hospital, Ghubra.

hi all,

my sister is pregnant and she lives in muscat. kindly let me know the best gyno there.
IS Starcare hospital(near city center) good?
can anyone please suggest a doctors name. (preferably indian doctors)
kindly guide me.

Hello All,

I am pregnant in my first trimester. Kindly suggest me good gynecologist in muscat near seeb.